Page Tabs

Monday 3 November 2014

Project 15 Pan: November Edition! Weigh In

Project Pan October (here) was such an educational experience for me that I'm tweaking a few things this month to include some decluttering goals for the month. With a few products that wouldn't require 30 days to finish, I've increased the number from 10 to 15, so wish me luck! Are you doing project pan?

All the products together

(Warning: Long post and plenty of photos ahead!)

 The Products: 

Nivea Hydrating Primer (Light blue lid pictured above)
  • Full Product Amount: 50ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 152ml
  • Why? I haven't used it much, let's see if I'll like it. 
Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 30
  • Full Product Amount: 88ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 110ml
  • Why? It expires in January! Gotta use it quick while I can.
Make Up Revolution Pro Fix Setting Spray
  • Full Product Amount: 100ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 132ml
  • Why? Not impressed with it so far, lets see if I can make it work.
Soap & Glory Solar Powder

Soap & Glory Solar Powder
  • Full Product Amount: 9g
  • Weight at 02/11: 59g
  • Why? Look at the photo, it's been unloved! I won't finish it in a month, but I want to see if I can work with bronzer happily.
 Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • Full Product Amount: 125ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 98ml
  • Why? A light moisturiser but not holy grail, it's been an extra bottle knocking about unloved. I've run out of body lotion and need to declutter, so here's to making space.
MAC Matchmaster in 4

MAC MatchMaster in (4) Tester Sample
  • Weight at 02/11: 11ml
  • Why? This is just to encourage me testing it out thoroughly before committing to a purchase, plus I can't wait to repurpose this cute little plastic jar.
B. Pure Micellar Water
B. Pure Micellar Water
  • Full Product Amount: 150ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 88ml
  • Why? Decluttering attempt, I don't like micellar waters as they're not as convenient as advertised. 
 
 Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
  • Full Product Amount: 150ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 95ml
  • Why? Would repurchase, but decluttering this one! 
Rimmel Exaggerate Shadow Primer
  • Full Product Amount: 6ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 17ml
  • Why? I don't like it, but would like to see if I can make it work before I bin it.

Crabtree & Evelyn Shimmer Gloss
  • Full Product Amount: 3.2g
  • Weight at 02/11: 24g (Currently at the "C" mark)
  • Why? I've had it for over a year, it needs some loving before expiring.
"Bow" from "Storm" palette by Sleek
Sleek "Bow" shadow from "Storm" Palette
  • No details available
  • Why? Chalky unpigmented mess. Need to find a use for it, any ideas?
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Silver
 Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in "Silver"
  • Full Product Amount: 1.2g
  • Weight at 02/11: 5g
  • Length at 02/11: 10.5cm
  • Why? Cool silver clashes with my warm skin tone, but with it stranded and unloved I want to see if I can make it work what with Strictly on.
Nip + Fab Lip Butters in Sweet Lavender
Nip + Fab Lip Butters in Sweet Butter (from a Lip Butter Trio pack)
  • Full Product Amount: 10g
  • Weight at 02/11: 17g
  • Why? Turns out I don't use potted lip balms as it's less convenient to reapply than stick-type balms. Cute packaging, but needs using up. 
Cien Hand Cream (full review here)
  • Full Product Amount: 125ml
  • Weight at 02/11: 98ml
  • Why? Not a great formula for me, so would like to move on to a new product.
Next Midnight Perfume sample
NEXT Perfume "Midnight" sample
  • Weight at 02/11: 6ml
  • Why? Decluttering attempt! Plus it's a new scent, and very seasonal. Liking it so far.
 
BONUS Photo of the makeup up close:
Are you doing Project Pan?

No comments:

Post a Comment