Page Tabs

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Coming this month...



I'm still feeling my way around this beauty blogging thing, and am introducing makeup reviews, scheduled to post every Wednesday. This month, I will be reviewing:

  • Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in 1 Seduction
  • GOSH Eye Brow Kit
  • EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set
  • EX1 Pure Crushed Mineral Powder Foundation in M300.


Skincare products are still scheduled for every Monday, and this month I will be reviewing:

  • Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Pads
  • Freederm Oil Free Perfecting Moisturiser
  • Avéne Samples (received from their online Skin Diagnosis)
  • Cien Anti-Age Hand Cream
Photos are still a work in progress, but my main focus is getting this blogging business consistent, and improvements will come. 

Either way I'm excited. Reviewing products is an excellent way to shop my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment